This chronicles the
Interview from “The Dog Shop” with Mean Gene Okerlund. Mad Dog is building a
coffin for his Death Match with Jerry
Blackwell. One of the best interviews ever!
2) Mad Dog Vachon vs. Jerry Blackwell (Death match, 1983). Falls don’t count, it goes until one man can’t continue.
3) Highlights of the October 1983 St. Paul Battleroyal, won by Mad Dog. This was for $50,000 and a Thanksgiving
4) Nick Bockwinkel (
prominently in the outcome.
5) A set of three Mad Dog Interviews.
The First one announces Hulk Hogan, Mad Dog’s partner for a tag bout vs. David Schults and Mr. Saito in
injured and won’t be there. Mad Dog has a partner to replace him,
though….Santa! The Dog reveals who it is in the second
interview. In the third
interview, Mad Dog announces that Da Crusher will be at ringside to watch Bobby
Heenan after what
happened in Mad Dog’s title match on Thanksgiving. Mad Dog and Crusher
are great together….
6) Nick Bockwinkel (
7) Mad Dog Vachon and Crusher vs. Nick Bockwinkel and Blackjack Mulligan (January 1984, St. Paul). Another crazy ending with a
8)An interview clip announcing Bobby Heenan will be forced to wrestle Mad Dog Vachon on an upcoming card. Mad Dog is
9) Mad Dog Vachon and Verne Gagne vs. Jesse Ventura and Adrian Adonis (Minneapolis, 1980, JIP). Verne and Mad Dog held the
champs in this bout.
10) Mad Dog and Butcher Vachon (
clipped). Plus an interview with the Vachons after the bout.
11) TV CLIP: Mad Dog and Butcher Vachon vs. Bruce Kirk and Ed Carpentier (1970’s TV, end clip). Crusher comes in and brawls
with Mad Dog, resulting in one of the worst gashes I’ve ever seen, on
Mad Dog. It looks horrid now, imagine what it looked like
12) Clip of a TV bout vs. Jos LeDuc (Mad Dog goes nuts), early 70’s.
13) A brief interview clip of Mad Dog talking from behind a cage fence.
14) Mad Dog Vachon and Baron Von Raschke vs. Sheik Kaissie and Jerry Blackwell (March 1983,
Footage). Mad Dog, Baron Verne Gagne, and others get destroyed by the
villains, which leads to…
15) Mad Dog Interview asking Verne Gagne to come out of retirement to tag up and fight Blackwell and Kaissie. Verne agrees.
16) Mad Dog Vachon and Verne Gagne vs. Jerry Blackwell and Sheik Kaissie (Super Sunday, April 1983, clipped).
include it anyway. Where else can you see Mad Dog turn a Jean-Ferre
bodyslam attempt into a rolling headscissors? Andre is in
GREAT shape here, I would guess his physical prime. Must see!
18) Mad Dog Vachon and Nick Bockwinkel (!!) vs. Boris Zurkov and Chris Markoff (NO DQ, Winter 1985, Winnipeg). Only time
these two legends ever teamed. Quick violent bout, maybe Mad Dog’s last
Note: This site is for informational purposes only. This is where I keep the listings of the tapes in my collection. None of the videos listed on this site are for sale or trade.